Custom GIS Applications / GeoDatabase Modeling
The lack of information critical to selecting a route or site that can be acquired, permitted, and constructed can delay or derail your project. Paragon Partners’ Custom GIS Applications and Geodatabase Modeling services provide this valuable information at a significant cost savings and far more expeditiously than traditional route studies.
Our experienced team customizes web-based tools so that you can draw a line marking a prospective project route or site, click a few commands, and quickly generate a report which produces critical route planning details, economic data, and fatal flaw route information.
Key features of our Custom GIS and Geodatabase Modeling solutions include:
- Integrates data from multiple sources including government websites, private real estate databases, and user-generated information.
- Route Impact Analysis Tool facilitates drawing or importation of route(s) for study, identification of surface and subsurface features, listing of web-based data for affected entities, and the printing or emailing of map(s) of selected routes.
- Land Use and Environmental Analysis Tool manages inventory of route data that can be exported to a table to calculate lead times, acquisitions costs, and permit and construction lead times and costs.
- Cost Analysis Tool analyzes land costs for route alternatives, including the number of parcels/tracts, distances, total area of right of way to be acquired, average cost per square foot, and cost of acquisition per parcel/tract, flagging the most expensive acquisitions that may warrant rerouting.
- Flexibility to use multiple data sources to build custom views.
- ESRI’s ArcGIS 10.1 software suite for editing data, creating maps and tracking projects on the internet.
- User-friendly design hides complex data manipulation and obscure command sequences.
- High-level application speaks in user’s idiom.
GIS Applications and Geodatabase Modeling tools implemented by our expert team dramatically change how route planning studies are executed.