Project Coordinator & Document Specialist
Sacramento, CA (preferred)
The Project Coordinator (Coordinator) performs a range of right of way related work to support Real Estate and Right of Way projects. The work progresses from administrative and basic support work to complex computer data input and document management in the SharePoint system. The Coordinator will either perform the work, coordinate or support others performing the work, depending upon the project or task. The Coordinator will be a crucial team component for tracking the complex data and documentation pertaining to the project. They will support the entire team but report to the Project Manager they have been assigned.
- Represent the company in a professional and competent manner
- Works well with others and is able to develop rapport and trust with both clients and/or property owners
- Regular and punctual attendance is paramount to this position
- Complete all assigned tasks on time, within budget while maintaining high professional standards and client satisfaction
- Assist with projects, team performance, and delivering and building solutions
- Integral member of the project team responsible for data entry and document management
- Responsible for organizing and managing project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM)
- Update and maintain status reports accurately and deliver in a timely fashion
- Coordinate meetings; take meeting minutes, project notes and action items lists
- Prepare project organization by preparing initial report templates, database set-up, create traditional and electronic files, pull property data sheets, Assessor and other project maps, etc.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the PM and project team
- Non-Essential Functions
- As requested, coordinate client agreements, contracts, purchase orders, approvals, etc.
- As requested, coordinate project agreements, contracts, receivables, subconsultant deliverables, etc.
- Track & manage specific tasks pertinent to each project
Desired Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent, bachelors degree strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One (1) or more years in a real estate environment, or two (2) years in a professional office environment preferred.
- Must be excellent with Microsoft office with an emphasis in MS Excel.
- Must be very comfortable searching for large groups of documents and data in a computer database with little direction.
- Must be very strong with data entry and document management in computer systems.
- SharePoint experience strongly preferred.
- Experience gathering information from maps in order to understand basic property information.
- Experience or general understanding of County Assessor and Recorder functions.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of real estate practices and principles, and map reading.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and be customer focused
- Must be able to take direction, clarify if uncertain of requests, and make appropriate notes to understand and appropriately respond to project manager’s and clients’ business needs, and
- interface effectively and/or collaborate with others.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with others.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately analyze information and provide advice, solutions, and recommendations on decisions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Paragon Partners offer a competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental and vision insurance as well as a 401(K) plan.
EEO – Paragon Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- SharePoint: 2 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 2 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 4 years (Preferred)
- MS Office: 4 years (Preferred)
- Cloud Based Doc. Management Systems (i.e. google docs etc.): 4 years (Preferred)
- Data Base Systems: 5 years (Preferred)
United States (Required)
This job description indicates the knowledge, skills, abilities and essential and non-essential job functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.