GIS Applications Programmer / AnalystLocation: Cypress, CA
Paragon Partners Ltd., an industry leader in full-service right of way consulting, is experiencing rapid growth with a variety of projects throughout the country. We have an exciting opportunity for a GIS Programmer/Analyst to develop desktop GIS tools and web applications.
- Designing, developing, integrating and maintaining web based GIS applications
- Participating in the development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures related to web-based GIS systems
- Assisting with configuring and maintaining GIS systems, applications and the Enterprise GIS database.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- BA/BS from accredited educational institution in Geography, Geographic Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least five years working experience with development and implementation of web based GIS applications.
- Server experience using: IIS Server, ASP.NET C#, ASP.NET Forms security and several other libraries.
- Database experience using: SQL Server.
- Experience in the Land Parcel, Transportation, Utilities or R/W industries is a plus.