Paragon Partners’ comprehensive Right of Way and Real Estate consulting services contribute to projects that economically advance communities and elevate the quality of life for millions of people. We serve both public and private clients in acquiring the necessary land rights to construct, affect and manage Public Infrastructure throughout the U.S., including:
Our talented staff’s diverse skills have been honed by working on dozens of successful projects, both at Paragon Partners and as employees of public agencies, development companies, title companies, transportation authorities and engineering firms. We take great pride in providing you with the highest level of service:
- Full-service, experienced Program / Project Manager overseeing all facets of a project, from planning through completion.
- Talented negotiators skillfully achieve partial and fee acquisitions in a timely manner.
- Property managers interface with tenants, collect rents and manage assets after acquisition.
- Experienced multi-lingual relocation agents treat residential and business displacees with care and understanding.
- Engineers facilitate Right of Way planning and mapping.
- Technical experts customize software and GIS solutions.
- Financial experts carefully budget and track expenditures.
- All team members represent your values and integrity when dealing with the media, project stakeholders, and affected residents.
- Organized staff facilitate data management involving hundreds and thousands of files and project tracking.