Cross Country Fiber Optic Networks
WilTel Communications is a leading provider of voice, data, video, and IP service solutions utilizing a next-generation fiber-optic network that stretches from border-to-border and coast-to-coast. WilTel’s fiber-optic network links more than 100 cities and five continents.
Over the course of a decade, Paragon has provided multi-disciplinary right of way land services to broad, multi-million dollar projects within the states of California and Washington and across state lines from California to Arizona and Illinois to Washington DC.
- Fiber Optic Route Planning and Acquisition
- Yuma, AZ to Los Angeles, CA Fiber Project, Right of Way and Permit Acquisition
- Los Angeles to Anaheim, CA Fiber Project, Right of Way and Permit Acquisition
- Riverside to San Diego, CA Fiber Project, Right of Way and Permit Acquisition
- San Francisco to Sacramento, CA Fiber Project, Right of Way & Permit Acquisition
- Oakland to San Jose, CA Fiber Project & Bay Area Interconnect Projects – Right of Way and Permit Acquisition
- Pt. Arena to Sacramento and Gridley, CA Route Feasibility Study
- Washington DC to Chicago Fiber Project
- Title Research & Right of Way Acquisition, Seattle, WA