Sacramento, Ca (Preferred)
We are currently seeking a high-level Administrative Assistant to support our Regional Office in the Sacramento area. This position is a full-time regular position. The candidate will be responsible for overall administrative support for the office, including a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Receptionist duties, including answering telephones and greeting customers.
- Maintain Reporting, Time and Expenses, Project Status Reports and Budget Reports.
- Prepare written correspondence and offer package documents for mailing.
- Provide management of project files as well as scanning and copying documents.
- Create and manage project files both hardcopy and in an electronic database.
- Document electronic contact diary with all contact with landowners via mail, telephone, e-mail, & personal visits.
- Assimilate contact information and project activities, enter details into an electronic project database.
- Coordinate with and support title companies and lenders.
- Track escrows and project deadlines, etc.
- Monitor terms of contracts and agreements.
- Attend project meetings and take minutes.
- Assists management in compiling and editing documents for marketing proposals.
Minimum Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience required
- Prior experience in the Real Estate industry preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability and drive to work independently
- EEO – Paragon Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
$18.00 to $23.00 /hour
MS Office Suite: 5 years (Required)
Adobe Acrobat Pro: 5 years (Preferred)
Real Estate: 2 years (Preferred)
Administrative Assistant: 5 years (Required)
Location: Sacramento, CA (Preferred)
United States (Preferred)
This job description indicates the knowledge, skills, abilities and essential and non-essential job functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. The job description does not constitute a contract of employment and the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.