Texas Tech University, Bachelor Business Administration/Management
- FERC Environmental Review and Compliance for Natural Gas Facilities Seminar
- International Right of Way Association (IRWA), Member
- Right of Way International Education Foundation (RWIEF)
- IRWA Pipeline Committee – Current Treasurer and Past Chairman (1997 -1999)
- IRWA Gulf States Chapter 8 – Past President (1997), Professional of the Year (1998)
- IRWA Course Instructor – IRWA Course 215 (Editor of Revision 4 – 2011)
- IRWA Professional of the Year Finalist (1999 & 2003)
David Sinclair, SR/WA
Senior Project Manager & Business Development
Since 1980, Mr. Sinclair has enjoyed a career that has spanned 36 years in the field of right of way. Prior to graduation from Texas Tech University, summer employment in pipeline operations and construction and on an offshore production platform helped to guide a career that’s enabled David to learn the pipeline industry from the ground up through construction and operations assignments. This experience also helped to influence a professional career in Right of Way and Management. The ability to understand what is required to accomplish an objective through technical proficiency and a commitment to teamwork, budgets, and schedules enables David to continue to enjoy a successful career.
David’s work history includes 16 years with Enron as Director of Right of Way, during which time he provided right-of-way direction for 44,000 miles of pipelines; consulted on international projects and nationwide fiber development projects; and reviewed legislation and rule-making impacting the pipeline industry from federal, state, and local agencies. Previous positions held include executive positions for ENGlobal Corporation and its predecessor company, and President of Steele Land Services.