East Tennessee State University, Bachelor of Science in Real Estate and Geography
- State Certified General Appraiser, Texas; License No. 1338842-G
- State Certified General Appraiser, Virginia; License No. 4001 014986
- American Society of Appraisers, Senior Member; ASA
- International Right of Way Association (IRWA), Member
- IRWA Designations: SR/WA, R/W-RAC, R/W-URAC, R/W-NAC, R/W-AC
- IRWA Certified CLIMB Instructor
- Educational Instructor, Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) and Federal Highway Administration (FH/WA)
Allen Armstrong, ASA, SR/WA
Public Sector Regional Manager & Principal Appraiser
Allen Armstrong brings over 38 years of expertise in design-build infrastructure projects and appraisal projects across the United States working closely with Departments of Transportation such as Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and various other public agencies. Mr. Armstrong will focus on the Gulf Coast and Southeastern parts of the country as our Public Sector Regional Manager and Principal Appraiser.
Mr. Armstrong is a State Certified General Appraiser in Texas and Virginia and a senior member of the American Society of Appraisers. He is a senior member (SR/WA) of the International Right of Way Association (IRWA) certified as a Senior Right of Way Agent in Negotiations and Acquisition (R/W-NAC), Relocation Assistance (R/W-RAC), the Uniform Act (R/W-URAC) and Appraisal (R/W-AC). He is a certified IRWA CLIMB Instructor and is currently the Education Chairman for IRWA Chapter 52 in Richmond, Virginia. Mr. Armstrong has also taught for the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) and Federal Highway Administration (FH/WA) throughout the country.