Recognizing a void in the quality of service provided by Right of Way and Real Estate consultants, Neilia LaValle and Joel Sewell founded Paragon Partners in 1993. Since then, we have been Advancing the Industry by improving our clients’ outcomes across a wide range of projects – regardless of size, scope, or complexity.
We constantly pursue a pattern of excellence in delivering the land rights essential to our public and private sector clients’ projects. Our client-centric service model is driven by:
- Trained industry experts utilizing best practices learned from hundreds of successful projects to quickly resolve unexpected challenges.
- Services uniquely tailored for each project, allowing us to regularly exceed client expectations.
- Industry leading software and GIS solutions, including our patented automated route costing tools, Web-based information management system and PDQ|Paragon Data Quest software applications.
- Proactive services that achieve project objectives while also promoting each client’s best interests through our interface with landowners, tenants, and other stakeholders affected by the project.
To share and gain knowledge, we actively participate and hold leadership positions in the key industry organizations:
- International Right of Way Association (IRWA)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA)
- League of California Cities
- Women’s Transportation Seminar (WTS)
- California Redevelopment Association (CRA)
- Western States Petroleum Association (WSPA)
- American Wind Association (AWEA)
- Energy Bar Association
- Urban Land Institute
- ISNetworld® Grade A Compliant Contractor
- Right of Way Consultants Council (ROWCC)
We serve our clients from our headquarters in Cypress, California and numerous regional and project offices located nationwide.
We invite you to learn more about us by perusing our website, calling 714-379-3376, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.